Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wow, What a week!

I have been on cloud nine this week since I have witnessed history. I am not really into the race thing, black this or white that. I just believe the person who is for all people won,its that simple.
The man who was elected to be our nation's 44th president, just happened to be a black man.
I just hope our people's hope have been restored as a result of what happened! I just had to get that out, we had a great time at this weeks bible study. This week I had to tackle some tough issues.
We first took a look at the historical background of scripture authority in the life of the believer!
This was a long ride with a journey through the word.

Second, we took a look at the pitfalls of wrongly dividing the word of truth.
The perils of mis-interpreting scripture.
Then we capped it off with rightly dividing the word of truth! I had a lot of scripture references,that's why I didn't list them don't want to bore you.
Brothers & Sisters please pray for me this is going to be a long ride.

BAW,sr.

2 comments:

Fitts said...

Great work preacher, you are in my prayers.

Keep teaching and preaching God's word!

DeAntwan

Barry B. Severe said...

B, I too have been on a high this week because of the history making election. It's interesting that the lesson you are teaching also applies to what has transpired this week. If this election has come down to who "rightly devided the word" in the sense of what people wanted to hear, my hat has to tip to President -elect Obama. He stayed consistent throughout the whole election process.

Hang in there big bro and enjoy the ride! Love you boy!