Monday, November 24, 2008

Glad to be back home

The old saying there's no place like home is very true statement indeed! I have been out of state for a few days in the state of Nebraska. When I say it was cold, my goodness it was cold. Let's say 18 degrees at night. I did a three night meeting that went real well,the Lord truly is in the blessing business. I made it back home Thursday night, and I am glad to be back home. We had a great service at New Life on Sunday, the Lord blessed us with two new families and another young lady by christian experience. My sermon title on Sunday was "Giving thanks to God the right way" from Psalms 95:1-5. After 11:00am worship we ate together as a family of faith in our 1st annual pre-thanksgiving dinner. I guess I can say like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, my brothers and sisters there is no place like home.


Be blessed!

BAW,sr.

3 comments:

HALLELUJAH said...

Pastor Wilson

Welcome back Home.

I just took noticed that we share the same last name. GOD didn’t call me to be Sheppard, but I do Love the Lord and I am not ashamed of the Gospel so I guess that makes me a disciple.

GOD Bless~~~

Brother Wilson

I once lived in LA around "69".

Clinton Smith said...

Glad you made it back safely! Man down!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back home Pastor.

Stick with it and Be Encouraged.

Tony R.