Thursday, December 11, 2008

New Life Institute recap

Last night we finished the third part of "Grace through faith" from the Gospel according to Jesus. We concluded looking at the pillar of that statement from Ephesians 2:8. The Lord has been good through this study from John MacArthur's historic book.The people of God has been blessed and challenged from the series thus far. We had a great Lord's day service this past Sunday also,I am just getting it in now since I have not blogged in sometime.I was extremely excited for my friend an brother Pastor Clinton Smith and the First Goodwill Family.If anyone have not had a chance check out the pictures on the his church web-site or blog page they have done a great job renovating their worship location. The work the that was done was inspirational to anyone who is about the Lord's business. I have to say kudos to my brother and ask everyone to continue to pray for him and the church family.


Be Blessed

1 comment:

Clinton Smith said...

Thanks B! Much luv for you man!