Monday, December 1, 2008

Lord's day worship recap

Yesterday was a unusual day of worship at New Life,we had almost as many visitors as members.Our worship experience was extremely challenging because I am still suffering from a severe cold.I tried to press through delivering God's word through adverse circumstances. The Lord gave me strength to preach from 2Corinthians 4:7-10,"I talked about God uses weak people".The Lord still blessed the service,we got two young ladies who came by christian experience.Please pray for the New Life family we are finally starting to make a impact in the immediate community.

2 comments:

Clinton Smith said...

I will make fishers of men is Jesus' invitation! Good work!

Craig Olson said...

Why The Church Has Failed to Produce Christian Character.
http://bit.ly/zUnsg0

Craig Olson