Monday, October 27, 2008

My First Post

Today is my first attempt at posting a blog. I am somewhat reluctant to the swing and trend of technology. But here I am once again moving with the times. Yesterday we had another rewarding day of worship at New Life CFC, where the Lord has allowed me to pastor. The Lord led me to talk about no more excuses from Luke 9:57-62, my main three looks were 1st we must endure hardships v.57-58,2nd we need to have an urgency about the gospel v.59-60, and 3rd this walk requires focus and determination. I believe the people of God was challenged as well as blessed by the proclamation of His word. After the morning worship our congregation had it's quarterly conference meeting, which was hard to me after such a rewarding worship. No worries though all went well. Today is my 7th yr. wedding anniversary, I am going to leave my fellow bloggers in the Hands of the Lord!

5 comments:

Fitts said...

Great post Brother, you are a good writer. My name is DeAntwan Fitts, and I want to welcome you to the blog community. We have some great people in our circle of bloggers, you will learn a lot. I will encourage you to visit some blogs and leave comments so that everyone can become familiar with you.

Grace and Peace,

DeAntwan Fitts

Pastor A. A. McGhee said...

Welcome to the blogging community my brother. I look forward to reading your posts from time to time. Happy Anniversary to you and your wife.

Clinton Smith said...

Happy Anniversary B and Sis B! Welcome my friend to the Frat House of bloggers. Your life will be enriched my friend.

Barry B. Severe said...

B, Happy Anniversary. You know they say 7 is the number of completion. It also means that you have conquered that seven year itch. Like yourself whom I share my birthday month with, I too was somewhat reluctant to jump on the band wagon and start blogging. But, since I have I have found it to be a great comfort, as well as a great stimulus, for me to share snapshots out of my daily life.

For me it's often difficult for us to share our feelings, and blogging provides the vehicle for me to do that, while still being able to hide behind the viel so to speak.

But now that you've gotten your feet wet, we are looking for great things to come out of this blog site. Congrats again, and I love you Bro!

Reginald C. Payne said...

Welcome to the blog sphere and were looking forward to reading future post, happy anniversary and it doesn't seem like seven years congrat.